Catatan Bening
Thursday, April 13, 2006 LOVE

If only i know
love can always hurt us this much, sis
sure i never will dare to take your heart with me
and will not put my heart on yours

If only i know
love can always bring so many tears like this, sis
sure i will be happy to let you fly
and please see me flying high

If only i know
we will arrive in this place again and again
and spend tears like a heavy rain
sure will be far better
if we didnt start having each other

please keep your love to me in your heart, sis
and i will keep mine to you in my heart
and let us remember all with hapiness
and erase all of our sadness

time for us to grow up, sis
love didn't mean like what we think
love didn't hurt like what we have
love didn't make us lonely and worry

time for us to grow up , sis
time for us to say bye bye childish

time for us to grow up, sis
time for us to let our sincere love florish




(this is more to remind myself always
that you are not mine to be own
but mine to be loved)

Posted by SebeningDoaMalam :: 12:16 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments