Catatan Bening
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 FLOWER

Mom said, since I could talk she always saw me talking with flower.

I could spend hours sitting near flowers, and talking anything with them very seriously. Just like I was thinking that they understood what I told them about. I even give them my breakfast when mom didn’t see me doing that fast ! ..(lol)

Ever someday, all people at home missed me. They tried to find me everywhere. They started being soo worry because they found me nowhere. And in almost maghrib time - after my mom being crying a lot thought that something bad happened to me - I came back home yelling & laughing happily … “I found a new flower, a very beautiful flower, a rarely found flower !!!! “

I told them all that I went to the public garden near my school. It was really not near from home for a lil kid who never out of home without any guardian, …..it was around half kms !!! And I went there alone because I saw a lonely beautiful grassroot flower when dad brought us passed the street every morning to school.

Imagine, how happy mom found me back and how angry dad bcz I did an `unresponsible act’ (at that time, I even didn’t understand what was that meaning – I only knew that words always had correlation with my dad angriness). Finally I also was crying when I saw all were crying and dad were angry….All my happiness were flying …. All my flowers I want to show them were falling …. Just crying !

And …………….I remembered the best words mom said to get my smile back :

“You are my beautiful flower, my rarely found flower !”

And she put my lonely beautiful grassroot flower in my hair.

And …. yeah ….sure …. I gave her back my smile …as beautiful as that flower (hmm, is it not ? )

Since then, .........I am being Bunga ! Great thanks to my Great Mom !!!


Posted by SebeningDoaMalam :: 2:37 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments