Catatan Bening
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 THE BEST WOMEN

Today, I read a great hadist :

Hadist Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 062, Hadith Number 019.

Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "The best women are the riders of the camels and the righteous among the women of Quraish. They are the kindest women to their children in their childhood and the more careful women of the property of their husbands."

At first, I am wondering what is that meaning. Trying to learn alone is really not that easy. I am worry if I make the wrong assumption. A friend told me “ your Aql will lead you to the right path, inshaAllah”. But I am not so sure, basic knowledge is really very important to guide the Aql to the right path … or my Aql will go everywhere without any basic guidance ….. lol.

Let say about the hadist above …. It should be a background why our prophet said that the best women are the riders of the camel and the righteous among the women of Quraish. How can we will try to be groupped in that if we are not born in Quraish tribe …and even cant find a camel to be learned and ridded. Without any guidance , at first, Aql will say ..Okay, that hadist is not for me, I am not suitabble to be grouped in the best woman. And .... Maybe it will make me stop trying since there will be no hope at all.

But I am sure, there should be a story why our prophet said that. Even I dunno what story is that, I will not ask my Aql to lead me blindly without quidance in this case. I will try to find the story, and for this time being I will think that maybe at that time, only that women who are the kindest to their children in their childhood and only that women who are the more careful of the property of their husbands.

Sure, I am not a Quraish nor can riding a camel. But I will try my best to be one of the kindest woman to my children in their childhood and one of the more careful woman of the property of my future husband. May Allah grouped me together with the riders of the camels and the righteous among the women of Quraish. ...... Ameen Ya Allah Ya Rabb Al Alamiin.

Posted by SebeningDoaMalam :: 8:50 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments